These are the pics from week2. (pics taken feb 21st 2017)
1) Squash is doing the best I can already see substantial difference from original plant date.
2) two cucumber plants were almost eaten, a bird/squirrel must have tried to grab and eat but then let go. see image
3) to prevent UV-light from the sun getting into the buckets, I cut cardboard circles to place over each 5-gallon tub. Held in place using the metal cages. Waterproofed the cardboard with a spray on solution.
4) Added one cucumber plant so now 4 total cucumber plants.
5) General maintenance around the tubs, rakes and made sure dirt was covered each tub as much as it could, then used a level to ensure each tub was leveled. Good Times!